I am currently completing my Masters in English Education following some years of experience in the field.
I teach and tutor English Literature, English Language, Academic English, Critical Thinking and Writing. I have experience teaching young, high school and university students. My experience in drama education can further support your skills development in Communication, Oral Recitation and Performance. I am also an experienced editor and can assist with brainstorming, structuring and streamlining personal statements, essays and other written work.
I like to contextualize and personalize learning and would be happy to create a curriculum that is best suited for you and your individual needs. I am orginally from South Africa but now live in the United Kingdom. Please drop me a message. I would love to learn about you and your learning needs too.
- Lessons will be well customized for age group and grade level.
- Lessons will take into consideration the learner's language ability and adust accordingly.
- Lessons will include detailed written feedback, where neccesary (This is especially applicable to writing lessons or tasks).
- Lessons will include a progress report and suggestions for enrichment activities after the session.
- Lessons will have a multimodal, student- centred approach
|English||A Level||HK160 /hr|
|English Literature||A Level||HK160 /hr|
|English Literature||GCSE||HK160 /hr|
|English||primary school||HK160 /hr|
|English Literature||University||HK160 /hr|
|English Literature||IB||HK160 /hr|
|Personal Statements||Other||HK200 /hr|
|12 - 5pm|
|English Literature||Year 12 or equivalent||A+|
|English||Year 12 or equivalent||A+|