I am a recent graduate from medical school and have a special interest in teaching and education. I ahve been active in teaching throughout my time in medical school from delivering large based lectures to cohorts of over 300 students to conducting small group tutorials. I also have had experience organising educational content and events.
I have had experience as part of MMI UK (Malaysian Medics International UK) in helping aspiring medical student apply for medical school- this has included mock interviews and personal statement advice.
I have also tutored secondary school students Mathematics at a GCSE level, and have worked with young children.
I also have worked in a centre for autistic children and worked with disabled children, helping them ride horses.
* I have attached my university transcript as the full certificate has not been sent out yet.
One-to-one sessions or small group tutorials.
- Student to list topics / key areas beforehand they would like to go through
- Interactive session with initial 20-30 minutes teaching / addressing key topics student wishes to cover
- Next 20 minutes interactive (eg. practice questions, mock interview etc)
- Final 20 minutes feedback and discussion
However I believe the session should be tailored to each individual student and their learning needs.